Centretown, Ottawa Real Estate
With a population of about 24,000, Centretown is an amazing place to live. You’ll find hundreds of cultural and recreational activities throughout the year. Its boundaries include the Rideau Canal, the Queensway and Bronson Avenue. Centretown real estate includes both heritage and new, including single-family homes, high- and low-rise condos, and townhomes. Living in Centretown means conveniently walking to your favourite restaurants and shops!
Market Snapshot Centretown:
- 2021 approximate average house sales price $845,707. Average condo sales price $452,561.
Best Things About Living in Centretown Ottawa
Centretown is the lifeblood of the city. What was once dead on the weekends has seen a revival of unique eateries and small boutique shops. Centretown has everything right at your doorstep.
- Nightlife and restaurants
- Boutique shops and stores
- Easy access to the Light Rail Transit system
- World class Ottawa Convention Centre
- CF Rideau Centre – 4-levels of luxury shopping with over 180 stores
- Close proximity to Central Business District
Ross Tavel Is Your Local Real Estate Agent
If you’re looking for houses for sale in Centretown Ottawa, you want a knowledgeable and experienced real estate agent who understands this unique and sometimes complex market. Ross Tavel is your connection to local real estate. Contact our office to get started finding your dream home.